Kids Bowling Toys Set Toddler Indoor Active Play Game
10 bowling pins (7.5") and 2 bowling balls (3"). Soft Bowling This bowling set was made by high grade foam material. Please play under adult supervision.
- Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.5 x 7.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 12 months and up
This Number Bowling Set is soft and lightweight for safe, quiet play. 12-Piece Set includes: (10) 7.5" Bowling Pins, (2) 3" Bowling Balls. Encourage active play while teaching numbers, colors and more. Squishable, safe, non-toxic materials.
- Soft Bowling - This bowling set was made by high grade foam material. Please play under adult supervision.
- Toy Deals - Lightweight bowling ball toys, comes with 10 foam pins and 2 foam bowling balls. It is easy for little hands to play.
- Safe to Play - Specific foam design is 100% safe for children to play with. Great for toddlers and preschoolers, can be easily be carried to play dates.
- Indoor Play - It is suitable to play indoor or room. Promotes gross motor skills, balance, and hand-eye coordination as well.
- Gifts Choice - This is the perfect game for them. They can go bowling with a foam ball and pins so all of the risk of a regular trip to the alley is gone.
This was purchased as a gift for my 13-month old great nephew on November 1, 2023. He began to chew on the pins due to teething and was able to chew off a piece of the pin thus creating a choking hazard as seen in the attached photos. This toy is not safe for teething toddlers. This toy is recommended for 12-24 months. I do not give this 5 stars.
It is going to be a Christmas gift. I won’t have feedback yet.
Grandson loves them he's 2 what's more to say. Ok mom ( daughter) loves them too. Her walls are safe
Bought this for a birthday gift. Family is very pleased and feels it is safe for their 1 year old. They also love the idea that it will grow with him. It can be used to learn colors, numbers and even to learn to add and subtract his numbers. His dad is a great bowler and he was delighted with his sons first bowling gift!
My grandson received so many birthday gifts that his mom put some away for later and the bowling set is one of those. However I took it out of the box and examined it before she did. I was very pleased with it which is the basis of the my ratings.